Saturday 7 February 2009

well that was a caffufle..remind me never to set up a new blog!

I would just like to let you all know that my real age is only sixteen, so could you kindly ignore what my profile is telling you, if you read my profile that is..it would be nice (: we all like to knotch up our views. As I'm new to this, my first couple of blogs are clearly going to be the most random things ever..which is always good! Random topic for you..my cousin was burgled last night. The sods took the lot..telly, cooker, washing machine, microwave..you get the jist. I don't understand robbers..most of them are rich anyway :/ I guess we were all taught to share.. He doesn't seem to have much luck where his house is concerned, also had a fire not too long ago.. poor guy!

Right, they will be much longer than this in the future, I promise.. Time for me to go to work now though..coffee scents and other suck like..here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment