Wednesday 11 February 2009

I got you!!

..there's my short tribute to my not so short friendling, Harri-with-an-I. of course, he would be able to read this himself if he ever started posting things..LAZY, that's what he is..pure LAZY! whenever he does get his act together you can all be friends with him :D isn't that loverly for you.. (www.thedeaddove.blogspot.com)

Go Vic! she posted my poem..THE poem of the moment. rememberance of our bangin' lit lesson tuesday..POP POP! the scores did not turn out the way i would have wished, 28-27-1
a measly 1? I failed..miserably. my two idiot friends decided to play a game, 'Piss Rhona off' and that sure is what they did. their plan was to get thrown out of the lesson and have her speaking to our progress tutor by the end of it..they got there in roughly half an hour! Impressive! *thumbs*

My productive day saw me learn the rest of my new script 'The Musicians' which will be performed on 18th and 19th March in The Alan Ayckbourn Theatre, York College, for all you theatregoers out there..living on the edge! Rehearsals are smooth..even without a director, because we're all 'mature, competent and talented students' :D thankyou very much! so i'll also be topping up my addiction to theatre with a visit to The National this month to see a new play that i (and all others no doubt) have never heard of.. 'Every good boy deserves favours' just like how you learn to read scales when you just start high school and have to do music..every good boy deserves football, but favours instead. i think this is silly because not every good boy likes football, so why would they want to play it? hmmm? Looking forward to this though..a whole day in london, with college friendlings. eeeeek!!

I was rather insulted today. i have a new watch, gold with miniature diamonds instead of digits :) personally I think it is loverly..the mother gave me it now that she has a new one. i've also had compliments about it from other people..'I do love your watch Coral' 'Don't you think Coral's watch is loverly, I'd love one like that' but then today :o someone asked me, genuinely, if i got it 'off market' Off the bloody market? how very dare you?! does it look like it's 'off market' ????? NO! it does not! It's frickin' real!!!! just because you can't afford real jewellery..and have to make do with shitty gold-plated things, doesn't mean everyone else is as tight as you!! So...nerh!
Honestly, people these days...'off market' LOLZ

and so this concludes my first post of the week, still aiming for two..one down, one to go! I love that saying.. love muchly..

1 comment: