Sunday 22 February 2009

was it a big sink?

Friday night! what can i say..it was a blast! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAVY AND TOM! silly pictures on facebook, always good! so i got the invite via event invitaion on fb..didnt really think i would go because the mother never lets me attend any of these special occasion.. but she was nice this time! :D she even went in the shop for me..we had a short trip to sainsbury's and she was like 'will this do for you?' yeah, i love cheap imitations of Smirnoff :D that only lasted me three 'big' glasses though so i politely helped myself to a couple of cans also.. mmmm.. and also had a couple of shots, but i dont know what they were :/ some nice baileys-style chocolately thing..courtesy of Josh!

Fatal Love is my new 'I fancy a cry' film..sobbed my wee heart out a few times in the duration of that flick! but I'm afraid it can't top 'Slumdog Millionaire' wow! i L.O.V.E this! 20 times over!! it has sparked a new interest in M.I.A that song rocks! Paper Planes..a bit of advertising there.. I just frickin' love it!

so half term is nearly over..two days to go! im actually (almost) looking forward to going back to college :) seeing my chums from perf arts and eng lit! woop woop! even though this week has been a blast.. iv been making the most of my free time by going out for meals, yum! watching films (slumdog) partying! yay! and small inputs into the land of englit which have so not been riveting!

i've also downloaded msn..and im not a fan. i dont understand how people can obsess over it..used to use it, back in the day..but im going to stick to my trusty facebook, facebook!! as for me now, im enjoying the delights of 7 celebs and their partners on the ice..loverly costumes :D so have a fun extra day off college guys..love lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment